Tune in to this virtual roundtable discussion to learn how you can join the first class of Public Health AmeriCorps members. Meet some of the organizations recruiting new members and discover the benefits of becoming an AmeriCorps member.
Meet the panelists:
• Michael D. Smith, AmeriCorps CEO
• Cameron Webb, MD, JD, Senior Advisor to the White House COVID-19 Response
• Jessica Black RD MPH, National Vice President, American Heart Association
• Tiffany Romo, MPH, Manager, Community Engagement, Los Angeles County Dept. of Public Health
• Marina Jessop, Sr. Program Manager, Office of Gender-Based Violence, Arizona State University